Saturday, May 1, 2010

First day summary

Well, today was the first day of my new challenge and I must be honest it was not the best. I know better but we had a family breakfast that was high carb and there was a lot of talk that made me very anxious, so I had too many carbs at bf and then again mid afternoon. Eating too much carbs makes me really moody and not feeling my best...I hate that! I did practice my prayer and drink my water and take supplements - I guess 1/2 of my challenges. I did not overdrink, just 1 beer, and I managed to get in about 20 minutes of exercise - but food wise I ate too much and am uncomfortaby full - really need to make sure this does not happen again, I know that I am not my best when I feel overfull - I take it out on others. Calling it a night with some hot tea and will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment